You can find a link to the Help & Support at the top right of every page.
The following is an overview of topics you can find in this area of the Researchfish site:
- User Guide - a link to this user guide.
- Forgotten username / password - recovering your Researchfish username or password, or both.
- Invitation help - if you think you should have access to Researchfish but have not received an invitation email, you can contact your funder using this tool.
- Join a webinar - we hold regular webinars to show how to use the Researchfish system and answer questions from participants.
- Frequently asked questions - quick access to information frequently asked to the support team.
- Watch help video - video showing an overview of the Researchfish system functionality.
- Contact us - if you need further assistance, there are various options available for you to contact Researchfish's support team.
The following options are only available once you log in to the system:
- Award details incorrect - if you think the details show on an award's details page are wrong, you can use this tool to report that to your funder.
- Submission help - a direct link to the Submit an award to the funder section on this user guide.
- Documentation - links to various additional resources.